California Professional License Defense Attorneys
When the stakes are at their highest, so is our commitment to you.
A threat to your professional license can ruin your career, your finances, your reputation, and your life. We understand the commitment, time, money and grit it takes to become a professional licensee and we are dedicated to defending professionals who are in danger of losing their licenses and representing those who seek to be licensed in California.
If your professional license is at risk in a hearing with your professional licensing board, here are some facts you need to know.
We represent more professionals before their licensing boards than any law firm in California. We take our clients’ livelihoods seriously. Our experienced lawyers understand that the outcomes of disciplinary actions affect not only your immediate circumstances, but also career opportunities and finances, going forward. Schedule a free consultation with one of our licensing attorneys at your convenience today.
The Licensed Professionals we represent throughout California
We represent those seeking licenses and licensees facing discipline from these California Administrative licensing boards:
- Acupuncture Board
- Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board of Pharmacy
- Board of Psychology
- Board of Registered Nursing
- Board of Vocational Nursing & Psychiatric Technicians
- Dental Board
- Department of Insurance
- Department of Real Estate
- Department of Social Services
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- Medical Board
- Physical Therapy Board
- Podiatric Medical Board
- Respiratory Care Board
- Security Clearance
Representing Clients In A Broad Spectrum Of Cases
We excel at providing proactive, aggressive representation for your right to earn a living. Let us assist you with the following matters, among others:
- License applications
- Allegations of drug or alcohol use
- Last-minute representation in licensing cases
- Petitions for reinstatement of professional licenses
- Appeals of license denials and revocations
- Security clearance issues
- Responding to investigation letters and accusations
- Representation at administrative hearings
- Legal advice and counsel on compliance matters
When you need skilled counsel on matters of professional licensure admission or license reinstatement, professional liability, professional malpractice defense and defense against allegations of professional misconduct or gross negligence, come to Century Law Group, LLP.
Set Up A Consultation With Our California Professional License Defense Attorneys
To schedule an initial consultation, contact any of our law offices in Los Angeles, San Diego and Northern California.